- The purpose of the Mooseheart Alumni Association Distinguished Alumni Award program is to recognize Mooseheart’s alumni who have made significant contributions to society, and whose accomplishments, affiliations, and careers have honored the legacy of excellence at the Mooseheart, Child City & School.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award does more than honor its recipients. It also further illustrates the great value of the academic programs and student involvement at Mooseheart and increases the pride all MAA members, students, staff and faculty have for Mooseheart.
- Recipients will be accomplished in the three distinct areas as outlined below. This distinction will be reflective of Mooseheart’s core values – Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
The three areas are:
- Professional Achievement and Career or Military Service Distinction: The recipient attained prominence through his or her efforts in commerce, industry, technology, the professions, agriculture, the arts, education, government, military or other worthy endeavors that form a record of accomplishment impressive to the citizens of the nation and world.
- Service to Society: The recipient exhibits integrity and a demonstrated commitment to service through an interest in bettering the lives of others through volunteer efforts.
- Service and Support to Mooseheart, Child City & School: The recipient’s deeds and actions reflect the importance of his or her educational training, pride in alma mater and loyalty to Mooseheart, Child City & School, as demonstrated through their interest in and support of Mooseheart, The Mooseheart Alumni Association or the Loyal Order of Moose.